Jan 17, 2020
In this SOLO Episode we talk about:
- What's going on internally is a direct reflection
of what's presenting itself externally.
- If you want to create sustainable change in your
life, you must organize your thinking.
- Why it’s important to organize your mind if setting
- Small minor adjustments in your life will create
new outcomes in your life.
- Emily asks you to take a moment and shift your
awareness to what's happening in your mind.
- Where does your mind go when it is
- Do you have thoughts that encourage positive action
or are they self-sabotaging?
- What are the habitual thought patterns happening on
- When is your mind operating most efficiently? Think
about when your mind starts serving you the most-- once you
identify the best time to analyze your mind, then do the exercises
explained in this episode.
- Are you ready to create a new life for yourself?
Take the steps by organizing your thoughts into categories and
doing a Thought Drop!
- Tips to implement this in your life right now &
witness a significant change in your life.
hope you got a lot out of this episode! Please leave a comment and
let us know what you think!
Do you want a FREE 20 min session with Emily herself?
You’re in luck! Every week we’ll be selecting one winner! Enter by
following these three steps:
- Subscribe to this Show
- Leave a review with your IG username
- Share the podcast in your IG stories and tag
We can’t wait to see what you thought of the episode
and what takeaways resonated most with you. Don’t forget to tag
@itsemilythomas so we can see & feature you & enter in a
chance to get coached!
To get in touch to learn more about Emily’s programs
to help you take the leap from where you are now to where you want
to go! Send me an email at Emily@emilykthomas.com and tell me about your story
Also, come hang with me on Instagram
Let’s all shine brighter together!!
PS: Want access to a complimentary business resource
library with guides to help you: pinpoint your passion, ThinkWise:
Live By Design, Manifest & Live By Design and MORE?
-->HEAD TO MY INSPIRATIONAL