Dec 4, 2019
This Week on the Live Your Light
This week’s guest on the Live Your Light Show is
Ranil Sharma! Ranil has been running Core Energetics workshops
and intensives for over 19 years, he’s based in Melbourne but works
with people around the world. Emily personally met him during her
awakening in Bali he was instrumental in her personal
transformation which is why she asked him to be on the Live Your
The process of this evolutionary work is to
unblock defenses, move the stuck energy to create healthy flow, to
transform the negative, distorted emotions back to the core self
and this is precisely what Emily experienced during a
weekend intensive with Ranil & is exactly what she wishes to
facilitate to her listeners who are ready to embark on a
transformation of their own.
Core Energetics is a system of body-oriented
psychotherapy which labels itself as a bridge between psychology
and spirituality. It is a mode of healing that combines
bodywork, psychotherapy, and spiritual process.
In This Conversation We
- 7:00- What
it means to Mobilize Your Energy. & How to do it.
- 8:41- Why it's important to harvest
the EQ and the Spiritual Component within us to help you connect to
your inner self and Source Energy
- Ranil’s Story and how he found Core
- 12:00- The difference between Spirituality &
- 18:00- What Grounding Means (multi-dimensional
- 19:00- Tips on how to Ground to build your energy
field and balance your energy flow
- How to use the heart to connect to others
- How to connect to the essence of ourselves and being
OKAY when you’re having a bad/ down day.
- 21:00- What happens when we suppress emotions like
Grief and Sadness & how it affects how we engage with
- What is a healthy emotional state? And How to get
- Why DANCING is a great tool to move energy!
- Ranil explains Emily’s private process he
facilitated in Bali- Working through perfectionism and lack of
self-worth & her spirit is indomitable and her image now is so
different and why that feels good.
- Why it’s okay not to know the next step but being
open to getting clarity and direction is the best way to move
- The ‘Dark Side” is where the deepest work is done
& The analogy of the DOG.
- What happens when you ignore the dark side?
- Why it's important to be curious and hold ourselves
with empathy to embrace the shadow side.
- 30:00- How to Create an Energetic
- What can you do by yourself and for yourself in your
- Mobilizing your energy- grounding your energy (you
can access his youtube video HERE)
- Do the 2 Min sequence Ranil talks about doing for 2
weeks that will change your life
- Do things that help you connect to your feelings.-
for example: Openly expressing how you feel when you look in the
- Do something that connects you to something bigger-
for example, looking at the sunset.
- Ask yourself 'What am I going to do to be more
- How you can restructure that with intervention
- We all have blind spots so it’s nice to work with
people who are trained to hold the space to help you see all of you
and work on yourself completely.
- Connecting with someone and trusting someone to
support you with the process.
- The work happens in everyday activity and
implementing it in your everyday life
- 41:00- Why it’s crucial to expand your definition
and understanding of what ‘success’ is
- 47:40 -Going from an executive to where he is
- 50:00 -Why you should have that bite of cake!
- 52:00 -Working through trauma, is it necessary to
- 54:00 -The Core Energetics Dynamics Explained -
Intimacy with a healthy and trusted environment
- 1:04:13 How Ranil finally surrendered to LOVE when
he first met his wife.
- 1:05- “The challenge is for each of us to get back
to what we’re meant to do that creates an alignment that will
manifest creative tension that can fuel what I am going to do today to
create more conscious choices & to create new outcomes”
- 1:07 Ranil gives us a soft and loving energetic slap
with some final wisdom!
- See Ranil’s article in Yogi Times
- Learn from Ranil on Youtube
Stay Up To Date:
“The feeling that people get when they are around you
is what matters and what stays with them. The energy that emanates
out is what you should focus on.”
“Leadership isn’t all about others. Leadership is
about who we are and our connection to our authentic self and our
commitment to being in that place of truth”
“Ultimately it doesn’t matter what we are doing. If
we are in our truth, everyone knows it!”
“The ‘Dark Side” is where the deepest work is
“When we suppress components of our personality, it
doesn’t matter how good of a person you are or how positive you
are, we all have that shadow side and that’s linked to that
survival response… however, it is also held in our body, in our
emotions, belief systems, and our energy field. When it is held
there, it limits our flow and that limits ourselves and our
expression in the world. So that’s where the deepest changes are
and we should strive to be okay with working on that”
“The challenge is for each of us to get back to what
we’re meant to do that creates an alignment that will manifest
creative tension that can fuel what I am going to do today to
create a more conscious choice to create new outcomes”
‘There’s nothing better than sharing our own journey
[and experiences] to help others understand’
Advice to his teenage self & to us: ‘Take a
moment, take a nice deep long breath. think of your connection with
God and know that you are enough in who you are. You don’t have to
rise above and be the best at anything because what you think is
the best has nothing to do with what really matters. The best is,
who can you be inside yourself and learning how to discover that.
All of these other measures are just the yearning for connection