Nov 27, 2019
This week’s guest on the Live Your Light Show is
Libby Crow. Many refer to Libby as the 'Human Sparkler' & after
you listen, we're sure you'll understand why. Libby has helped tens
of thousands of people all over the world through her coaching
programs, retreats + workshops, digital courses, and 1:1
consulting. She has been a bridge to those in need all over the
planet through partnering with philanthropic + social change enterprises that
make the world a better place. Her work has been featured in
Forbes, Entrepreneur, ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS, and more.
Here are some of the highlights from this soulful
- Libby shares insights from her journey from Teacher
to Successful Entrepreneur
- Libby shares a very private piece of her past and
how death can be our greatest teacher
- Why Libby went from being an Atheist to asking for
a sign from the Universe.
- Libby’s moving story about receiving a sign from a
complete stranger who guided her through her darkest time.
- Why it’s important to have a solid appreciation for
the dualities in life.
- How Libby had to learn how to have the courage to
be vulnerable but once she did, it changed everything.
- Processing information is different for everyone
but once Libby started processing and opening up with others, it
was a major needle mover in her business and life.
- Libby's Suggests the following ways to process
- hire a coach/ therapist
- social media group
- journaling it out
- sit with it and get it out of you even if that
means talking to your pet
(Always remember that people WANT to support
- What NOT to do when you’re making a big change in
your life…’ The worst thing you can do during a BIG change is to
- Libby shares some personal insight into her
vulnerable conversations with her husband Scott Oldford and how
being business partners in the Daily Shift has supported the
positive evolution of their marriage and business partnership.
- Libby gives us an example of how to have open heart
conscious conversation about feelings
- Libby pinpoints the 3 things that have made her
successful this far
- Willingness to get dirty no matter what to get
- Having a student mindset
- Confidence and a belief in herself & her
“I have always known that everything is possible”
- Libby explains ‘Compassionate Self Forgiveness’ and
offers the steps in order to use this in our lives to overcome any
negative belief or thought
The steps to ‘Compassionate Self Forgiveness’
1. You state the misbelief and write it down
Have Forgiveness-Write down, ‘I forgive myself for thinking
3. Then reframe- Write down, ‘The truth is…. ‘
- Libby goes into the idea of ‘Spaciousness’ and why
it's necessary to make space to move the needle. -Spaciousness
offers room for creativity to flow.
- Why slowing down is when the magic happens
- Libby believes that kindness is the key to
- Libby’s tip on how to step into your power to live
1. Write down one thing you want to do (don’t
overcomplicate, just choose 1 thing!)
2. Make this one thing your focus for 90 days and
maybe ask for support and start taking action daily. Take small
steps daily and remain consistent.
- Libby explains her Sticky Notes Goal setting
exercise on how to make Goals FUN and achievable. (if you do this
activity, please send us a photo or tag us at @itsemilythomas
@libbycrow so we can honor you!)
Here’s how to do it: Write down everything you want
to do in next 5 years and stick them on the wall in order (you can
move things around if you want to) this makes a macro version of
your goals what’s in mind and heart to be able to take action and
then go down into a micro-level and plan out your year ahead! This
is what she and her husband Scott do every year.
- The last question Emily asked Libby is: If you had
one message to leave this world, what would that be?? Libby
replied: “It’s all
going to be alright’ — it’s going to be okay’
CONNECT WITH LIBBY:
- You can Follow Libby on IG by clicking HERE
- You can visit her website by clicking HERE
- You can learn about her programs by clicking
We can’t wait to see what you thought of the episode
and what takeaways resonated most with you. Don’t forget to
screenshot & tag @itsemilythomas & @libbycrow when you're
listening to let us know your favorite part.
To get in touch to learn more about Emily's programs
to help you take the leap from where you are now to where you want
to go, send Emily an email at Emily@emilykthomas.com and tell me about your story
Also, come hang with me on Instagram by clicking
PS: Want access to a complimentary business resource
library with guides to help you: pinpoint your passion, ThinkWise:
Live By Design, Manifest & Live By Design and MORE?
-->HEAD TO Emily's INSPIRATIONAL LIBRARY HERE